Return to Homepage
Please hold the date of Thursday August 19. The Board is optimistic that this date might be reasonable.
The SSAA Board will be monitoring the Covid-19 situation. A decision whether to hold the picnic will be made based on future safety status.
Notification will be sent to Members if the picnic is scheduled. Also, please check back for further information.
Acrobat® Reader® is required to view or print the form.
If this program is not on your computer, click on the logo and you can download it for free from Adobe.
Back to Top